- Sportsaid Lunch – Cambridge United FC, 12/05/2017
Sportsaid Lunch at Cambridge United FC
- Orchid Charity Ball – Savoy Hotel, London, 13/05/2017
Savoy Hotel, London. Orchid male cancer charity 21st anniversary. Stan Lee signed marvel comic won by tennis legend and Orchid supporter Pat Cash.
- Heaven Sent Ball – Stoke Park, 05/06/2017
Alexander Devine children’s hospice services dinner at Stoke Park.
- PFA Annual Lunch – Leeds, 01/12/2016
PFA Lunch At the Queens Hotel, Leeds with guest speaker Harry Redknapp, 1st December.
- PGA Annual Lunch – London, 16/12/2016
PGA London Annual Lunch at the Grosvenor House hotel
- PGA Annual Lunch – Glasgow, 14/12/2016
PGA Annual lunch, Glasgow, December 2016
- London Comedy Lunch – HAC, 08/12/2016
Inconnection London comedy lunch with Dara O’Briain. In aid of The Rainbow Trust.
- SJ Charity Event – London, 25/11/2016
Silversmiths & Jewellers Charity fundraising dinner at the Royal Automobile Club, Pall Mall, Friday 25th November.
- Sportsmans Dinner – Amersham & Chiltern RFC, 18/12/2016
Amersham & Chiltern Rugby Club Sportsmans dinner with James Haskell. Friday 18th November .
- PFA Lunch – Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester, 11/11/2016
PFA lunch at the Emirates Old Trafford with Sir Alex Ferguson. November 16.
- On behalf of the League Managers Association I congratulate the Auction Lots team of fundraisers on the professional service they provided at our Wembley dinner in September. Their fantastic display of memorabilia not only added to our event but helped raise significant funds for our LMA Community and Benevolent Funds.
- Jim Souter, League Managers Association
- I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for all your help last night. The auction lots were pitched exactly right, your ladies were charming and a real asset to the evening, and everything went fantastically smoothly. We will no doubt be booking Auction Lots again, but I am really grateful for your effortless help.
- Simon Millar, Network Monopoloy
- Auctions Lots provided the Silent Auction for the Little Haven’s Children’s Hospice Bollywood Dinner Dance, The display on the evening was eye catching and well presented, generating lots of interest from our guests. It was well organised with bidding forms distributed to each table. The staff were friendly, efficient and well presented.
- Francesca Ball, Havens Hospices
- Auction Lots provide a very professional silent auction service at our official lunches. The fantastic pieces of memorabilia not only added to our event but hugely helped boost our fundraising.
- Sandy Jones, Chief Exec. PGA
- Auction Lots worked with me throughout my benefit year providing auction items and setting up silent auctions at many events including a trip to Dubai and Doha. Their hard work and professional attitude helped me raise much needed funds for the charities that I supported.
- Martin Corry, Leicester Tigers, England & British Lions
- Auction Lots were a great asset to our recent charity event and I would highly recommend them. The team were extremely professional, incredibly helpful and ensured the evening ran seamlessly. The selection of available auction items was a great hit with the guests and helped raised a fantastic amount for the charity.
- Siobhan Carey, Careys Foundation
- The PFA have worked with Auction Lots providing us with a very professional silent auction service at our fundraising lunches since 2014 and we look forward to using their services again during 2016. Their range of auction products, help and presence at our lunches provides a stress free addition to any charity fund.
- George Berry, Professional Footballer’s’ Association
- Auction Lots ran the silent auction at the NSPCC Business of Winning Dinner. They were extremely professional throughout the evening and supplied some fantastic auction items which were very popular with our guests!
- Sophie Moss, Senior Development Manager, NSPCC
- At a recent Sport Relief Golf Day held at Woburn I called on Auction Lots to help with our fundraising. Not only did the fantastic items they provide raise an impressive profit for the charity, their input on the day helped us maximise the items we already had. This was a truly cost effective way to boost fundraising and a great addition to the day.
- Danny Nickless, Matchroom Sports
Contact us to discuss options