- Seven Stars – May 2018
The Seven Stars Foundation dinner May 2018
- Heaven Sent Ball – May 2018
Alexander Devine Heaven Sent Ball May 2018
- Leicester City FC – 02/05/2018
Leicester City FC end of season awards dinner 2018
- GTR Awards – April 2018
GTR Awards Dinner April 2018
- PGA in Surrey Dinner – Brooklands, 28/03/2018
PGA in Surrey dinner March 2018
- PGA Annual Lunch – London Grosvenor House Hotel, 15/12/2017
Raising funds for the PGA in London
- PGA Annual Lunch – Glasgow Hilton Hotel, 13/12/2017
Raising funds for the PGA in Glasgow
- PGA Annual Lunch – Manchester Midland Hotel, 01/12/2017
Raising funds for the PGA in Manchester
- Rugby Club of London – 23/11/2017
Raising money for a worthy cause at the Rugby Club of London in November
- Charity Dinner – RAC, 24/11/2017
Fundraising at a charity dinner at the RAC.
- I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for all your help last night. The auction lots were pitched exactly right, your ladies were charming and a real asset to the evening, and everything went fantastically smoothly. We will no doubt be booking Auction Lots again, but I am really grateful for your effortless help.
- Simon Millar, Network Monopoloy
- Auction Lots provide a very professional silent auction service at our official lunches. The fantastic pieces of memorabilia not only added to our event but hugely helped boost our fundraising.
- Sandy Jones, Chief Exec. PGA
- Auctions Lots provided the Silent Auction for the Little Haven’s Children’s Hospice Bollywood Dinner Dance, The display on the evening was eye catching and well presented, generating lots of interest from our guests. It was well organised with bidding forms distributed to each table. The staff were friendly, efficient and well presented.
- Francesca Ball, Havens Hospices
- Auction Lots worked with me throughout my benefit year providing auction items and setting up silent auctions at many events including a trip to Dubai and Doha. Their hard work and professional attitude helped me raise much needed funds for the charities that I supported.
- Martin Corry, Leicester Tigers, England & British Lions
- The PFA have worked with Auction Lots providing us with a very professional silent auction service at our fundraising lunches since 2014 and we look forward to using their services again during 2016. Their range of auction products, help and presence at our lunches provides a stress free addition to any charity fund.
- George Berry, Professional Footballer’s’ Association
- Auction Lots ran the silent auction at the NSPCC Business of Winning Dinner. They were extremely professional throughout the evening and supplied some fantastic auction items which were very popular with our guests!
- Sophie Moss, Senior Development Manager, NSPCC
- Auction Lots were a great asset to our recent charity event and I would highly recommend them. The team were extremely professional, incredibly helpful and ensured the evening ran seamlessly. The selection of available auction items was a great hit with the guests and helped raised a fantastic amount for the charity.
- Siobhan Carey, Careys Foundation
- At a recent Sport Relief Golf Day held at Woburn I called on Auction Lots to help with our fundraising. Not only did the fantastic items they provide raise an impressive profit for the charity, their input on the day helped us maximise the items we already had. This was a truly cost effective way to boost fundraising and a great addition to the day.
- Danny Nickless, Matchroom Sports
- On behalf of the League Managers Association I congratulate the Auction Lots team of fundraisers on the professional service they provided at our Wembley dinner in September. Their fantastic display of memorabilia not only added to our event but helped raise significant funds for our LMA Community and Benevolent Funds.
- Jim Souter, League Managers Association
Contact us to discuss options