Auction Lots have the facility to set up your very own online auction. Whether you have items you want to auction or you want items provided by us on a sale or return basis. We set up your own http address, add your charity logo, charity details, images and descriptions and set the period of time the auction will run for. Your job is then to get this information out to as many supporters as possible.
Using our online auction software is very easy:
- Browse the list of current lots on the home page.
- When you see something you like the look of, click on its image, or the words ‘bid now’ next to it.
- You will be taken to a page with more information, including the current bid. Enter the amount you would like to bid in the box on the right, then press the button marked ‘Place Bid’
- If you are not yet registered or signed in, you will be prompted to do so before your bid can be recorded.
- You can bid on as many items as you like. If you are outbid, you will be emailed to let you know.
- Once the auction is finished, the winning bidders will be notified by email. If you are successful, you will be given a link to use to pay securely for your items.
We have set up an example to view, click on this link and feel free to make a bid, any bids made on this sample online auction will be removed after a few days. Each auction will be costed on an individual basis but in many cases when Auction Lots provide the majority of items this service will cost you nothing.
Pricing details available upon request; just contact us for more information.